During the use of the overhead hoist for moving goods, regular project inspections should be carried out. The inspection contents include:
1. All safety protection devices.
2. Leakage of lines, pump valves, containers, hydraulic and pneumatic components and oil shortage.
3. Hook, hook nut and anti-loosening device.
4. The parts of the brake are worn, and the lifting braking time should be within 2 seconds. The braking time of the traveling mechanism is within 8 seconds.
5. The wear, deformation and elongation of the wire rope, and whether the wire rope is loose or not.
6. Binding, hanging chains and auxiliary tools.
7. Whether the wire is worn or broken, and whether the equipment has leakage.
8. The connecting bolts of each part of the overhead hoist for moving goods should be checked in time every 100 hours of use.
In addition to frequent inspection items, the overhead hoist for moving goods also undergoes a large-scale inspection every year. The inspection contents include:
1. Deformation, cracks, corrosion of steel structures and connections of welds, rivets and bolts.
2. Wear, crack and deformation of parts.
3. The reliability and precision of the indicating device.
4. Power system and controller.
Special reminder: When inspecting the overhead hoist for moving goods, there must be guardians to direct the operator to carry out no-load operation or short-term heavy-load inspection. If maintenance and repairs are required, the main power supply must be turned off, and the maintenance warning signs should be locked or hung.
zhejiangshuangniao lifting equipment co.,ltd.
With the core concept of "innovation to lead the future, focus on achievement", we have become the vane of domestic electric hoist development and lead the development of domestic electric hoist industry.
Zhejiang Shuangniao Machinery Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Shuangniao Lifting Equipment Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Double Bird Anchor Chain Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Shuangniao Digital Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
Follow the website