Wiring method of hoist motor for lifting and resistance box:
1. The balanced connection method of the hoist motor for lifting and the resistance box is also called the symmetrical connection method and the parallel connection method;
2. The resistance box connected by the balanced wiring method of the hoist motor for lifting is cut off by the contactor;
3. The hoist motor for lifting is basically a wound three-phase asynchronous motor. Its stator coil has three wires drawn out, and the three sets of coils of the rotor have two wires in each group, that is, there are 6 wires drawn out, so the hoist motor for lifting has a total of There are 9 pinouts.
4. The hoist motor for lifting is a wound motor that can connect the starting resistance in series with the rotor coil;
5. Generally, the hoist motor for lifting is connected to the resistance box to realize its variable speed operation.
6. The balance wiring method of the hoist motor for lifting can be divided into 4 poles, 5 poles and 6 poles. The main wiring method is to connect the three wires of the rotor circuit of the motor and the three wires of the resistance box at one time, and then draw out the corresponding power wires from the center point for connection. A four-pole motor needs to be connected to 4 groups of power packs,the motors of class 5 and class 6 are connected according to the connection law of four poles.
zhejiangshuangniao lifting equipment co.,ltd.
With the core concept of "innovation to lead the future, focus on achievement", we have become the vane of domestic electric hoist development and lead the development of domestic electric hoist industry.
Zhejiang Shuangniao Machinery Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Shuangniao Lifting Equipment Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Double Bird Anchor Chain Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Shuangniao Digital Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
Follow the website